The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1621 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Covid vaccine and the Jewish CEO of Pfizer
(10-29-2021, 09:01 PM)Blue Bird Wrote:
(10-29-2021, 08:22 PM)searchinmyroots Wrote: Yes, I actually watched another video with him in it about a month ago.

Although this channel may seem a bit radical, it was interesting to hear Dr. Zelenko speak.

https://peachlandadvocate.ca/stew-peters...r-zelenko/

I think the bottom line is there are treatments out there if you do get a serious case of Covid but no one in the current government or mainstream media would lead you to believe it is so. They are too bent on just getting the jab and nothing else.

As far as the what the MRNA jab is and what it may turn out to be, I'm going to just sit back and see!

I heard that he has cancer and that he doesn't have much longer to live. He is a brave man. 

This goes easily to the heart and it will encourage me:

I'm going to just sit back and see!

The truth will prevail!

Just not sure when, but don't give up or in!

Dana, I think we don't see what's behind all this, but many things point in the direction you mentioned.

Wow, didn't know he had cancer, that's a shame. I actually upset to hear that!

Didn't know I was providing encouragement but glad you feel that way!

To me, it seems obvious something is going on "behind the scenes" as so much info is being suppressed (but slowly leaking out!).

There are too many people in this world for everyone to be "on board" with an agenda that may not be rational (I'm being nice here).

And there are too many ways now for us to find out, it's not like it was many years ago when we had to depend on just certain outlets for information.

I'm not saying all the info out there is tried and true, but there is a lot more than "meets the eye" and isn't being transparent. Why?

That's what concerns me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Covid vaccine and the Jewish CEO of Pfizer - by searchinmyroots - 10-29-2021, 09:36 PM