The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1621 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Covid vaccine and the Jewish CEO of Pfizer
(10-31-2021, 01:35 PM)Blue Bird Wrote:
(10-30-2021, 04:54 PM)Dana Wrote: I'm saddened to learn Dr. Zelenko is so ill.  He is a voice needed for these times and, I feel fortunate for having had the opportunity to listen to the links that were provided here which included access to his website.

Since the onset of Covid-19 there has been constant goal post movement. We've come a long way from  "flattening the curve - just 2 more weeks" to vaccination mandates, one of, no jab-no job, and this is not just occuring in the medical field. I can listen to both right and left viewpoints that come together when reporting on the vaccination which is those who have refused the shot had simply not been better persuaded of the vaccination's safety. I find this narrative troubling.

'They', I don't know exactly who they are, have come far to create a two-class society. There was no need for that. In Germany, the numbers of dead people decreased by 2,4% year over year in 2020, if you take the demographic development into account. - https://www.berliner-zeitung.de/news/uni...-li.190683

What if the everything-bubble bursts? Where will we be with the tyranny next year? I am not sure if I want to know.

I have found several other videos and articles with Dr. Zelenko and it seems from the beginning of the Covid outbreak he has been dedicated to helping people get better, putting other things aside including politics, death threats and even his own health.

I hope and pray for a quick recovery and for many years of good health for him so he may continue to do what he says in his own words he was brought into this world to do, help others.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Covid vaccine and the Jewish CEO of Pfizer - by searchinmyroots - 11-01-2021, 02:36 PM