The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1621 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Covid vaccine and the Jewish CEO of Pfizer
(12-13-2021, 12:17 AM)searchinmyroots Wrote:
(12-12-2021, 01:17 AM)Lorotzelotzarich Wrote: That line was edited into the post after I created my post.

I'm looking at the timeline and here's what my screen says -

Bluebird's original post - 12/10 9:25 PM

Bluebird's edit - 12/10 9:28 PM

Lorotzelotzarich post - 12/10 9:30 PM

Looks like Bluebird posted the edit just before your post, maybe you didn't see it until yours was posted.

Doesn't look like she deliberately changed it in response to your post as it seems she was changing it as you you were writing/posting, not after.

Does that make sense?

It doesn't matter if the edit was done while I was typing as it wasn't there when I quoted it. The article Bluebird predated the vaccines by eight months and is a different topic than this thread was started with (comparing a bakery to a $230 Million company, really?)

Blubirds original post in the beginning of this thread started with misinformation as a anti-vax scare tactic right from the first line stating "No vaccine was ever developed in less than 5 years. The test phases are not one after an other as they used to be and they still go on. And there are serious side effects" as the vaccine was built up upon similar vaccines and data based on similar criteria that spanned nearly 20 years as stated in the following link from a medical journal dated when the vaccine began it's roll out. Thus is didn't need the 5 years as stated. 

https://jbiomedsci.biomedcentral.com/art...20-00695-2

Messages In This Thread
RE: Covid vaccine and the Jewish CEO of Pfizer - by Lorotzelotzarich - 12-13-2021, 02:53 AM