The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1621 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Covid vaccine and the Jewish CEO of Pfizer
What would need to be shown is that a significantly larger number of people died after vaccination than would have otherwise died without COVID or COVID vaccination. I've seen claims on both sides of this question. The most serious claim I've seen on the anti--COVID vaccine side (not however peer-reviewed) is that vaccination is mildly predictive of death 0-5 weeks after vaccination (before the benefits outweigh the risks), but the same investigators also reported that vaccination was negatively associated with mortality 6-20 weeks after vaccination. On the other hand, another peer-reviewed report does not show any association of vaccination with a higher incidence of mortality, rather the opposite. I don't think the definitive analysis has been done yet, but there are many very serious scientists looking at this very closely. My point is that of course people care about this and are studying it very closely and that in the meantime one should not misinterpret raw data from VAERS.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Covid vaccine and the Jewish CEO of Pfizer - by robrecht - 12-13-2021, 06:47 PM