The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leviticus 14 spring water
Big Grin 
In leviticus 14:6 it says: ...he shall dip them into the blood of the slaughtered bird over the spring water. And in verse 51: ...and he shall dip them into blood of slaughtered bird and into the spring water...i'm confused.in verse 6 the water is put into the vessel or not?
in verse 51 it seems that first is dipped in the blood and then in the water.
(01-13-2021, 04:55 AM)Ismq Wrote:
In leviticus 14:6 it says: ...he shall dip them into the blood of the slaughtered bird over the spring water. And in verse 51: ...and he shall dip them into blood of slaughtered bird and into the spring water...i'm confused.in verse 6 the water is put into the vessel or not?

You are aware, I presume, that there are two different rituals being discussed here, one dealing with people, the other with houses.
בקש שלום ורדפהו
(01-13-2021, 09:34 PM)RabbiO Wrote:

You are aware, I presume, that there are two different rituals being discussed here, one dealing with people, the other with houses.
But in verse 50 it look like it is the same procedure of verse 5.
Do have Anyone answers?
(01-15-2021, 05:19 AM)Ismq Wrote: Do have Anyone answers?

I was trying to make a point which you missed. Perhaps I was unclear. Let's forget about that for the moment.

In direct answer to your question, there is no difference between what is done in verse 6 and in verse 51.
בקש שלום ורדפהו
(01-15-2021, 10:08 PM)RabbiO Wrote:
(01-15-2021, 05:19 AM)Ismq Wrote: Do have Anyone answers?

I was trying to make a point which you missed. Perhaps I was unclear. Let's forget about that for the moment.

In direct answer to your question, there is no difference between what is done in verse 6 and in verse 51.

My point is "over the spring water".is the spring water put in the vessel together with the blood? if so,why in verse 51it says "dip them into the blood of slaugthered bird and into the spring water" as if the water were not mixed with the blood.

Shabbat Shalom Ismq, I do have an opinion or view of what is meant here, but it is an opinion that most would not agree with.  My view is that the two birds represent two groups of peoples, and the first group was slaughtered over their beliefs concerning Everlasting Life, and the second group would be immersed into the teachings and doctrines of the first group, and that second group, that is living at this time, would go through the process of purification and be killed also.  The cleansing of leprosy and the cleansing of the house involve the two groups of peoples.  At least that is my view or opinion.  Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.