The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1621 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General: No Opportunity reading the Tanakh
(02-15-2021, 12:03 AM)searchinmyroots Wrote: Hello Niv and welcome to the forum.

Just to let you know, the first 3 posts are moderated to help keep out spam and bots.

If I may ask, what language are looking for to read the Tanach?

You seem to be writing your post in English very well, do you know how to write in English but not read it?

I'm just trying to understand your situation a little better.
Thank you! 

I am born and raised in Germany so it would have been best if it were available in german. I forgot to mention that I am looking for an online option because the physical Tanakh in german should be available but I definitely can‘t buy it for a reason. 

To be honest I translated my question with google translate. I can speak and read only „conversational“ english, but not more than that. I tried once to read the tanakh (that is the old testament because of my problem) but it was really hard. I needed way too much time for like 15 chapters and it is difficult to get the meaning of things written.

Messages In This Thread
No Opportunity reading the Tanakh - by Niv7 - 02-14-2021, 11:13 PM
RE: No Opportunity reading the Tanakh - by Niv7 - 02-15-2021, 12:18 AM
RE: No Opportunity reading the Tanakh - by Niv7 - 02-15-2021, 12:36 AM
RE: No Opportunity reading the Tanakh - by Niv7 - 02-15-2021, 04:46 PM
RE: No Opportunity reading the Tanakh - by Niv7 - 02-15-2021, 06:33 PM