The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jaihare/thehebrewcafe.com/forum/inc/languages/english/replyban.lang.php:1) - Line: 1939 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1939 header
/inc/functions.php 2009 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 665 mark_thread_read




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
No more sacrifices today
#1
Why there's not more sacrifices,burnt offerings...etc in israel,if God commanded it?
Reply
#2
(03-02-2021, 09:18 PM)Ismq wrote: Why there's not more sacrifices,burnt offerings...etc in israel,if God commanded it?

I think you may already know the answer to that question Ismq.

Where did G-d command those offerings to take place?
Reply
#3
(03-02-2021, 10:14 PM)searchinmyroots wrote:
(03-02-2021, 09:18 PM)Ismq wrote: Why there's not more sacrifices,burnt offerings...etc in israel,if God commanded it?

I think you may already know the answer to that question Ismq.

Where did G-d command those offerings to take place?
I don't know why there's not more sacrifices.please tell me why.
Reply
#4
(03-02-2021, 10:16 PM)Ismq wrote:
(03-02-2021, 10:14 PM)searchinmyroots wrote:
(03-02-2021, 09:18 PM)Ismq wrote: Why there's not more sacrifices,burnt offerings...etc in israel,if God commanded it?

I think you may already know the answer to that question Ismq.

Where did G-d command those offerings to take place?
I don't know why there's not more sacrifices.please tell me why.

I find that difficult to believe, but I'll take your word on it.

G-d gave us the place to perform offerings and it was the Temple (except for one other instance if I remember correctly).
Reply
#5
(03-02-2021, 10:21 PM)searchinmyroots wrote:
(03-02-2021, 10:16 PM)Ismq wrote:
(03-02-2021, 10:14 PM)searchinmyroots wrote:
(03-02-2021, 09:18 PM)Ismq wrote: Why there's not more sacrifices,burnt offerings...etc in israel,if God commanded it?

I think you may already know the answer to that question Ismq.

Where did G-d command those offerings to take place?
I don't know why there's not more sacrifices.please tell me why.

I find that difficult to believe, but I'll take your word on it.

G-d gave us the place to perform offerings and it was the Temple (except for one other instance if I remember correctly).
Why then,the temple has been not rebuilt?
Reply
#6
(03-02-2021, 10:33 PM)Ismq wrote:
(03-02-2021, 10:21 PM)searchinmyroots wrote:
(03-02-2021, 10:16 PM)Ismq wrote:
(03-02-2021, 10:14 PM)searchinmyroots wrote:
(03-02-2021, 09:18 PM)Ismq wrote: Why there's not more sacrifices,burnt offerings...etc in israel,if God commanded it?

I think you may already know the answer to that question Ismq.

Where did G-d command those offerings to take place?
I don't know why there's not more sacrifices.please tell me why.

I find that difficult to believe, but I'll take your word on it.

G-d gave us the place to perform offerings and it was the Temple (except for one other instance if I remember correctly).
Why then,the temple has been not rebuilt?

It was once.

As for the next one, the time has to be right. Doesn't look like there has been much opportunity to do so over the past couple of thousands of years as you can clearly see how the Jewish people have been treated in most cases.

In the meantime, what does G-d and the prophets tell us to do in the time we are in exile?
Reply
#7
(03-02-2021, 10:33 PM)Ismq wrote: Why then,the temple has been not rebuilt?

Let's put aside for a moment when, according to Jewish tradition, the Temple will be rebuilt.

Let's put aside for a moment what Maimonides wrote about how G-d does not really desire sacrifices -"It is impossible to go from one extreme to the other suddenly. Therefore man - according to his nature - is not capable of suddenly abandoning that to which he was deeply accustomed... As it was then the deeply ingrained and universal practice with which people were brought up to conduct religious worship with animal sacrifices... G-d in His wisdom did not see fit to command us to to completely reject all these practices - something that man could not conceive of accepting, according to human nature which inclines to habit.... " 

Let's just look at it from a current, real world, real life perspective. Just what do you think the result would be if Israel attempted to build a third Temple now?
בקש שלום ורדפהו
Reply
#8
(03-02-2021, 11:01 PM)Ismq wrote: I'd like to know if all laws that are found in the torah:laws about leper,laws about damages..etc are obeyed today?

In your opening post you asked about sacrifices and burnt offerings.

Before we move on to the next topic, is your question answered?
Reply
#9
(03-03-2021, 12:37 AM)searchinmyroots wrote:
(03-02-2021, 11:01 PM)Ismq wrote: I'd like to know if all laws that are found in the torah:laws about leper,laws about damages..etc are obeyed today?

In your opening post you asked about sacrifices and burnt offerings.

Before we move on to the next topic, is your question answered?

The other topic was posted in a new thread in judaism general section.if you want,and have time,explain me more about this.
Reply
#10
According to the Torah, Jews are not allowed to offer sacrifices anywhere except in the Jerusalem temple. If there is no temple, there is no sacrifice. Period.

Do you understand and acknowledge that point?
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)