The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1621 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advice for USA to survice-knowing it will not be used at all
US Get out of the following Countries:
Europe....Its already made itself into a Commonwealth......of Seperate nations....
England already past it....
Africa.....the ruling classess  will accept help  from anyone..provided they stay in Power
Asia........Ditto
Including both Chinas; Japan, Korea. Thailand, Phillippinneas
Middle  East proper.....No Arab; Muslin nation at alll...For Israel let her alone
For the US Proper.....make Alaska and Hawaii Commonwealth States...... Guam, Puerti Rico; Viegin Island Let tham all go their own way...(most of these counties wer aquired so we could have fueling stations for the US Navy in 1900...Moral Do no stick to 100 year old policeis if they are out of date... PS No interference in Mexico; central and South America,,,,,

OF course thus advice will not be taken...instead of the US Being a World Leader....the World has become a Tar baby for the US....
Nooone, I do not understand your rationale. How would a World Power with great capacity to do good...... Benefit from voluntarily becoming a weak, pacifist isolationist nation state, subservient to globalists and rogue powers with ill intent such as CCP, Iran and other nations unfriendly to both America and Israel? That seems like a prescription for disaster.

The present Marxist globalist administration in Washington will not be there forever. At some point, the hate America crowd will be replaced with those who love America and all that is good and just and right about her. And at that point, America and by extension..... The world as a whole...... Will be a far better place for all.

I do not understand your reference to 'Tar baby'. Do you mean a morass? Or something other?

Respectfully,

Daryavesh
Yes I do mean Tar Baby as a Morrass from the Brer Fox/Brer Rabbit tale in which the US has so many global commitments...its over extends itself//and like a rubber band snaps...in regard to Iran the one chance to stop it would a been a joint US and Russian Federationn justas happened to Iraq in World War II....instead the US was tar babied in Afghanustan holding just one province out of 34......
(11-05-2021, 06:43 AM)Daryavesh Wrote: ...The present Marxist globalist administration in Washington will not be there forever. At some point, the hate America crowd will be replaced with those who love America and all that is good and just and right about her...

The destructives of whom have taken power are aware of this. This is the very reason as to why the floodgates of unbridled Third World immigration is allowed to manifest.
Yes, you are correct, Alan. People the world over are beginning to see things for what they are...... And those who do not have our best interests at heart are rushing to do as much damage as they can before we stand up to them and put an end to it.

Best regards,

Daryavesh
(11-05-2021, 02:49 PM)Nooone Wrote: Yes I do mean Tar Baby as a Morrass from the Brer Fox/Brer Rabbit tale  in which the US has so many global commitments...its over extends itself//and like a rubber band snaps...in regard to Iran  the one chance to stop it would a been a joint US and Russian Federationn  justas happened to Iraq in World War II....instead the US was tar babied in Afghanustan holding just one province out of 34......

Thank you for the clarification, Nooone. I better understand your point now.

Regarding Iran...... America does not need help taking care of the terrorist regime there. And although Russia does not pose to us and to the world the level of threat that the CCP does...... Russia is not an ally that America can trust to aid us in such a venture. Israel would be a more suitable ally if we must take out Iran's nuclear capabilities. 

What we need when dealing with the Iranian threat are people in charge here who have the courage and the inclination to do what must be done. Our present problem with doing this is that we have here Obama acting through Biden (pulling his strings from behind the curtain). And Obama is a front man for Iran. Always has been. So we must have regime change (for the better) here before the Iranian threat can be successfully addressed......

https://twitter.com/lawyer4laws/status/1...3382223875

Afghanistan...... The problem as I see it is that well meaning but naive American presidents have for 20 years attempted 'nation building' there. They did not understand that Afghanistan is comprised of rival tribes and is not a place that will be united under a centralized government in the foreseeable future. Nor will it embrace Western style democracy. What should have been done there is...... Once al Qaeda and the Taliban who hosted them were defeated militarily, we should have withdrawn and every time they grow strong again and attack America or American interests abroad, we should beat them militarily into a state where they have neither the means nor the will to continue the fight and then we should leave again. Same for Obama's buddies ISIS.

That said...... Obama acting through Biden has purposely stranded nearly 4,000 American citizens and 6,000 Afghan friendlies behind enemy lines in Afghanistan as a pretext to ransom them by paying the Taliban money. Lots of money. For all intents and purposes, these people are now hostages of the Taliban and of ISIS. Yet another orchestrated crisis future leadership here must address.

All the best,

Daryavesh
Thanks for Info....How did Obuma become a straw man for Iran? I'y only confirm what I'd always suspected about Him....!!!
Nooone, to understand this, you must study the man...... His life history, his family, his upbringing, his mentors, his radical associations and who his Iranian handler was (and still is). I have done this since 2008.

Its a lengthy, but worthwhile undertaking. For once you know who and what he is...... His actions...... And inactions...... Are easily (and sadly) predictable.

That is all I will say on this subject (Obama) for now, as I do not feel that in depth discussion of such matters is appropriate for this forum.

All the best,

Daryavesh
Obuma and Iran
Three ways that Obama caused the Syrian disaster (jns.org)
I fear the US is done for. Suspect only a shadow population will remain in a few years. In other words I think the country is doomed.