The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1621 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warning Germany not a friend of Israel/Jews
Merkel failed Israel & Jews when it came to Iranian regime | Karmel Melamed | The Blogs (timesofisrael.com)
Merkel (or to be exact, those giving her orders) also flooded the country with a menace. While Ukraine sends genuine refugees, retaining men of military age, Merkel's preferred invaders are exactly the opposite. In other words, males of military age leave their countries, while women, children and the elderly remain and need to fend for themselves there.
One of these V.I.P.s of Merkel and Company attacked an Israeli woman, while her husband stood there and did nothing:

https://newsrnd.com/news/2022-03-09-an-i...iN8Z5.html

' Wrote:...she stood for a moment on a side street with her husband a few steps ahead of her, and suddenly, a guy in his 20s, she claimed, "gave me a hard punch to the face...

The German version withheld a description of the attacker of which proves that he was neither a radicalized European nor female:

https://www.msn.com/de-de/nachrichten/pa...hp&pc=U531

' Wrote:...A man ran towards her and then suddenly hit her in the face with his fist. The assailant is said to have left undetected...

[Image: 3357822-46.jpg]
I afraid as present trends go..attacks on Jews and or Israels will not stop....I hope the victum at least left a description of her assiliant with the Israeli Embassy.....
How could the embassy help? Tourists used to living in secure countries often underestimate how dangerous once civilized countries have become. Especially, tourists travelling to the cockhold Western European countries. If this were to happen in one of the more ethnicly-homogenized countries of Eastern Europe, such as Hungary or Slovakia, bystanders would have been much more likely ready to help. In which case, a severe beating would have been awarded, before the police had have arrived in order to complete the formalities.
Jewish sources offer a more accurate account, though far from complete, by a wide margin:

https://www.juedische-allgemeine.de/poli...gegriffen/

' Wrote:...“reconstructing the event, he heard me speaking Hebrew and waited for my husband to move away to an opportune distance. That is my feeling. What other reason could he have had?”...

Reading between the lines, I'm guessing that her husband may have dressed traditionaly in Orthodox attire.
Both evidently were accustomed to the model for every civilized nation Israeli society where such thugs risk getting shot on the spot. Crimes like this one in Berlin only happen when a society allows itself to get disarmed or is disarmed under forceful circumstances.
The reason the embassy should receive an accurate account is that at the least they can keep tabs on those who attack Jewish person..and if need be protection them from being assulated...
I'm sure that the embassy is aware that such attackers are the usual suspects.
The only way the Israeli embassy could assure protection for Israeli tourists would be to influence internal German politics of which would end up being a futile endeavor, simply because the only consequential way of achieving public safety would be for the German government to conduct massive deportations.
In the meantime, proxy pro-"Palestinian" on Israeli agression is doomed to continue, unfortunately.