The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1621 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hebrew and Sesame Street,,,,
Years ago they had on PBS the Israeli version of Sesame Street,...... showing
Oscar the Grouch is Jewish...his grouch ancestors settled in Tel Aviv
One feature of Seasame street....was 10 men opening up their coats and displaying numbers 1 to 10.....in the Israel Versiona the numbers were in Hebrew....right to left of course..... Cool
Sesame Street was designed for dumbing down children. Israel would have done well, in banning such programs.
(03-10-2022, 12:21 PM)LAsttime Wrote: Years ago they had on PBS the Israeli version of Sesame Street,...... showing
Oscar the Grouch is Jewish...his grouch ancestors settled in Tel Aviv
One feature of Seasame street....was 10 men opening up their coats and displaying numbers 1 to 10.....in the Israel Versiona the numbers were in Hebrew....right to left of course..... Cool

The Israeli version of Sesame Street was called רְחוֹב סֻמְסוּם | רחוב סומסום Rəḥôḇ Sumsūm.

Israelis generally say sumsum, but all of the dictionaries say shumshom (שֻׁמְשֹׁם | שומשום). I've only ever heard sumsum, though.

YouTube has some episodes or clips, if you'd like to see them.
I wonder what Foreign Languages Sesame Street are in..... Cool Rolleyes Tongue
(03-30-2022, 12:41 PM)LAsttime Wrote: I wonder what Foreign Languages Sesame Street are in..... Cool Rolleyes Tongue

These were my friends a long time ago  Blush .