The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
another Israel-Jewish website
Link at
Jews Forum - Jews Questions & Answers, Discussions (able2know.org)
' Wrote:...Creating of a nationalist state in Ukraine without Jews and other subhumans...

With threads like these, I'm not so sure that Jews are welcome there. Are you sure that the forum is Jew-founded?
Sorry another Israel theme website with varing opinions......and answears,,,,,, Blush Blush
Well, as an objective source of information, I don't think that there is anything wrong with browsing any site. I myself have to sometimes delve into questionable sites, in order to gather factual information. Especially now, when governmental authorities have interfered with public access to Russian news sources.
Of course, even while guaranteeing rights to free expression, all websites should at least be moderated to the point where news sources are mandatorilly posted for proof.
Reading that mentioned thread, the author did indeed receive reprimand from other forum members, in response to the descriptions in that title used. Such reprimands would not have been tolerated, in a subjectively-moderated forum.