The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone!
I'm delighted to be apart of this forum, I'll go ahead and let the cat out of the bag, I am a Messianic, Beliving Y'shua is haMashiyach and will return as machiyach Ben David, Some unknown year at Yom Kippur. And I can't wait for the Messiahs return.
I'm am hated and attacked but most main stream "christains" bc of my beliefs that the scriptures don't revolve around Them but they are all about Israel, Elohims people. I believe Christains as a whole are heretics in DOCTRINE and with thier incorporated practises of paganism, into the Holy pure Word of Y.H.V.H. 
I have a deep love for the Jewish people, and believe thru Messiah, I have became truly grafted into israel as your brother, Messiah Y'shua brought me to Torah and Hashem. 
I am very eager to learn more and more, and share some of knowledge I have gained.
Halleluyah.
Hello and welcome to the forum.

Just to let you know, the first 3 posts are moderated to help keep out spam and bots.

Thanks for your introduction, it explains very well who you are.

I would say your screen name may need to be changed though. I respect your beliefs but saying you are a "completed Israelite" seems to indicate you think we are "incomplete" which is the farthest thing from the truth.

Being a messianic is just another way of saying you are a Christian. Yes, some of your beliefs may be different than other Christians (which isn't anything new), but the bottom line is, correct me if I am wrong, is that you believe Jesus is your lord and savior, the messiah of the Jewish people.

As far as being "grafted in", that is another Christian concept that has no place in Judaism.

The only way to be Jewish is either to be born as one, or to convert through the proper channels.

Not trying to be mean or disrespectful here, just telling it like it is.

After all, this is a Jewish forum!
(11-19-2020, 06:14 PM)searchinmyroots Wrote: Hello and welcome to the forum.

Just to let you know, the first 3 posts are moderated to help keep out spam and bots.

Thanks for your introduction, it explains very well who you are.

I would say your screen name may need to be changed though. I respect your beliefs but saying you are a "completed Israelite" seems to indicate you think we are "incomplete" which is the farthest thing from the truth.

Being a messianic is just another way of saying you are a Christian. Yes, some of your beliefs may be different than other Christians (which isn't anything new), but the bottom line is, correct me if I am wrong, is that you believe Jesus is your lord and savior, the messiah of the Jewish people.

As far as being "grafted in", that is another Christian concept that has no place in Judaism.

The only way to be Jewish is either to be born as one, or to convert through the proper channels.

Not trying to be mean or disrespectful here, just telling it like it is.

After all, this is a Jewish forum!
Thank you brother, when Moshe took the Israelites out of Egypt, many came with Him that were not of the Bloodline of Avraham, and by the time they had crossed the sea of reeds/red sea, they all became the whole house of Israel from that point, and I'll read from my Tanach what Hashem says in Isaiah 56:3-8 " let not the Foreigner who has joined himself to Hashem speak saying, " Hashem will utterly separate me from his people" 4. For thus said Hashem to the barren ones who observe my Sabbath's and choose what I desire, and grasp my covenant tightly; 5, in My House and within My walls I will give them a place of honor and renown, which is better than sons and daughters: eternal renown will I give them, which will never be terminated. 6.And the foreigners who join themselves to Hashem to serve Him and to Love the name of Hashem to become servants unto Him, all who Guard the Sabbath against desecration, and grasp my covenant tightly-I will bring them to My Holy mountain, and I will gladden them in My House
Of Prayer, Thier elevation-offerings and Thier feast offerings will find favor on My alter, for my house will be called a house of prayer for all the people's. 8. The Word of my Lord, Hashem/Elohim, gathers in the dispersed of Israel: I shall Gather to him even more than those already gathered to him."  (56.8 Rashi-"in addition to exiled jews, many gentile converts will rally to Mesiah") 
thats my definition of being grafted in to Israel. 

Only difference between us really brother is, I Believe Y'shua is haMashiyach. I'm not a Christain, in the sence of "Christain-ity" which is a different religion from Judaisim, The first believers were all Jews, and did not convert to anything, they simply Belived Messiah had come.

The first ones and only ones who labeled themselves as "Christains"(just meant Messianic at that time) was those from Antioch, and at that time was still apart of Judaism, tied to the judaic court..until Ignatious of Antioch went pure crazy and separated himself from Juersalem council, and coined the term "Christain-ity" for the first time, very anti Jewish evil people. And I gotta say Y'shua had no part of that, He was/is 100% pure Torah
And i'm not apart of that either. 

And yea I dont mind changing screen name, that's my name on a Christain forum too haha, neither side likes it I suppose lol it's wild being stuck in the middle. 
But no I dont consider myself a Christain at all, bc they don't follow Scripture at all.  which is Jewish.
You cannot hold fast to His covenant if you believe Jesus is part of a godhead or divine in any way.

And it doesn't say these people will be Jews, it says they will rejoice, be able to offer sacrifices and pray in His house.
Welcome to the forum, and thank you for the introduction. I pretty much agree with what SMR stated. We see Messianics as Christians because they hold the same basic beliefs. Those who join the children of Israel are expected to give up their former beliefs. If not, as SMR also said you cannot hold fast to His covenant. Being grafted in is not a Jewish concept. But.....no one is going to try to talk you out of your beliefs. But we will always give our opinions and beliefs based in Torah and Judaism, and they are likely to conflict with yours.
Vayikra (Leviticus) 19:19 - Grafting is forbidden, for/to Jews.  Therefore any attempt, at the so-called "grafting", of messianic Chrstianity, onto Judaism would be forbidden, by Hashem.  And if this were not enough, to dissuade one, from making or from claiming such an attempt, the differences between fundamental (key/core/basic) concepts,  in the Torot and in Chrstianity quite simply prohibit a successful blending, of the two.
(11-20-2020, 03:14 AM)searchinmyroots Wrote: You cannot hold fast to His covenant if you believe Jesus is part of a godhead or divine in any way.

And it doesn't say these people will be Jews, it says they will rejoice, be able to offer sacrifices and pray in His house.

Hello my brother! I know all this is so controversial lol...but I'm here to Join in. Not to convert, as I don't believe Beliving in Y'shua or a divine Messiah is a conversion process in any way shape or form, and I feel I can prove that to any open minded Fellow Jew,
 that a divine Messiah has long long, been within the frame work of Judaism, I mean we can start real simple and say stuff, like, "how can any normal human be better than Moses!" And I can dive deep into Talmudic writing to show in the whole context of Judaism a divine Messiah not only is possible, but the main idea for at least over a 600 year time period within Judaism...
(11-20-2020, 05:08 PM)Rhys Wrote: Vayikra (Leviticus) 19:19 - Grafting is forbidden, for/to Jews.  Therefore any attempt, at the so-called "grafting", of messianic Chrstianity, onto Judaism would be forbidden, by Hashem.  And if this were not enough, to dissuade one, from making or from claiming such an attempt, the differences between fundamental (key/core/basic) concepts,  in the Torot and in Chrstianity quite simply prohibit a successful blending, of the two.

Hello my brother, I'd recommend if you can read Hebrew taking a look at the verse where G-d tells Abraham, "that many nation will be saved through Him" bc in original Hebrew we could actually translate this as "many nations will be grafted in thru him" it has sybolisim of "the knee", two parts becoming one...within the Hebrew Text only one can observe this....I agree Christanity can not blend well with Judaism, bc they are mostly pagan in Thier ways. But I understand modern Judaism does not except a divine Messiah, but I can prove ONLY using the framework of Judaism, that only a divine Messiah is possible. 
And most all of us also agree on Messiah be Yosef, and Messiah Ben David. Tell me are you orthodox or karaite?
(11-23-2020, 10:00 PM)Completed in Israel Wrote:  I feel I can prove that to any open minded Fellow Jew,

You are not a Jew.
בקש שלום ורדפהו
(11-20-2020, 06:08 AM)Chavak Wrote: Welcome to the forum, and thank you for the introduction. I pretty much agree with what SMR stated. We see Messianics as Christians because they hold the same basic beliefs. Those who join the children of Israel are expected to give up their former beliefs. If not, as SMR also said you cannot hold fast to His covenant. Being grafted in is not a Jewish concept.   But.....no one is going to try to talk you out of your beliefs. But we will always give our opinions and beliefs based in Torah and Judaism, and they are likely to conflict with yours.

I look forward to learning my brother, if you ask any Jew in Israel to this very day, "what do you think about converts?" They will say that they are 100% Jewish and the majority would even marry a convert. No better example of grafting in than that...and check the other reply I made to the other comments, you'll see if u can read Hebrew how far back "grafting in" goes.. from Abraham, and we got some major keys in Abraham, and Sarah going to Egypt with riches, this links back to "pardes` tho.
And to complete the before sentence the Jews who don't marry a convert, says it's for cultural reason "*bc they was ONCE Gentiles" aka no longer Gentiles but Jews... so to say that grafting in don't lign up with Judaism is simply a lack of understanding...maybe even a agriculture one, grafting a pear branch into a apple tree works even within science. (Which is the context of 2,000 years ago, everyone was farmers)