The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Covid vaccine and the Jewish CEO of Pfizer
Interesting story.  I have no interest in this vaccine. I hope the government will not place punitive measures against those of us that opt out.  The last vaccine that required two injections which I  received was for shingles and,  that was worth the muscle pain which lasted for only a day.
(01-15-2021, 02:12 AM)Dana Wrote: Interesting story.  I have no interest in this vaccine. I hope the government will not place punitive measures against those of us that opt out.  The last vaccine that required two injections which I  received was for shingles and,  that was worth the muscle pain which lasted for only a day.

I'm with you!
(01-14-2021, 04:50 PM)Chavak Wrote:
(01-13-2021, 11:57 AM)Jason Wrote: I haven't had the second one yet. After the first, I had soreness at the injection site for one day, but no other symptoms. I'll let you know how the second one goes next weekend.

Thanks! Last flu shot I had made my arm really sore for 10 days. Would like to know what to expect with this one.

It'll be officially this Friday morning. Smile
I just stumbled upon this video that seems to give interesting and  profound information. If you consider this to be conspiracy (again), then please take it away. 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/pkQvdHCl0uTX/
(07-22-2021, 01:51 PM)Blue Bird Wrote: I just stumbled upon this video that seems to give interesting and  profound information. If you consider this to be conspiracy (again), then please take it away. 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/pkQvdHCl0uTX/

Blue Bird,

Yes, there a lot of videos like that on "other" media outlets since the mainstream ones seem to block anything "anti" if you know what I mean.

I would just be careful about the ones that are extreme in either direction. I have been following and researching a lot around this subject and personally think one needs to know the facts from both sides and then make an intelligent decision.

There are still too many "unknowns" surrounding this so there certainly aren't too many "definites" as the media would like you to believe.
searchinmyroots,

I know what you mean. The media and also many people around me block arguments on one side. I'm always curious and want to know both sides, even if they aren't popular. This video could add to the less heard voices. Do you think, it's extreme? And if yes, where would you see the limits to the extreme?

I enjoy hearing that you've been researching a lot. There are few people who do that (that's my impression) and sometimes I feel a little strange.
(07-22-2021, 05:45 PM)Blue Bird Wrote: searchinmyroots,

I know what you mean. The media and also many people around me block arguments on one side. I'm always curious and want to know both sides, even if they aren't popular. This video could add to the less heard voices. Do you think, it's extreme? And if yes, where would you see the limits to the extreme?

I enjoy hearing that you've been researching a lot. There are few people who do that (that's my impression) and sometimes I feel a little strange.

Blue Bird,

I will watch it and let you know. There are 2 people on Bitchute who I feel just present the facts, one is Dr. Sam Bailey and the other is Dr. Pam Popper (although she is a bit more outspoken).

Another person who is doing a lot of videos on Facebook is called "6 Minutes of Science" and can be found here - https://www.facebook.com/tlc.coaching.life/

Of course all sources need to be verified and yes, sometimes something is hidden deeper that may be hard to find.

Don't feel strange! That is how they want you to feel!

Just do research and make your own intelligent decision. I'm not anti this or anti that, I just want to hear and learn what I can from both sides without having mainstream media or others influence my decision.

Believe me, there are a lot  (A LOT!) of people out there who want to know the truth. There is still a lot to be figured out and we may never know everything, but it isn't fair to see such onesidedness (I know that's not a word!).

In my opinion what would be fair is to have all of the "experts" from both sides have a public discussion, even if they don't agree with each other.
(07-22-2021, 08:52 PM)searchinmyroots Wrote: I will watch it and let you know. There are 2 people on Bitchute who I feel just present the facts, one is Dr. Sam Bailey and the other is Dr. Pam Popper (although she is a bit more outspoken).

Another person who is doing a lot of videos on Facebook is called "6 Minutes of Science" and can be found here - https://www.facebook.com/tlc.coaching.life/

Of course all sources need to be verified and yes, sometimes something is hidden deeper that may be hard to find.

Don't feel strange! That is how they want you to feel!

Just do research and make your own intelligent decision. I'm not anti this or anti that, I just want to hear and learn what I can from both sides without having mainstream media or others influence my decision.

Believe me, there are a lot  (A LOT!) of people out there who want to know the truth. There is still a lot to be figured out and we may never know everything, but it isn't fair to see such onesidedness (I know that's not a word!).

In my opinion what would be fair is to have all of the "experts" from both sides have a public discussion, even if they don't agree with each other.

Ah, bitchute, the site that makes life easy for anti-semites, those who deny the Shoah, and those who hate Israel by making all that hate filled excrement, oops I mean material, available on one site so the haters don’t have to web search to find the garbage they believe.
בקש שלום ורדפהו
(07-22-2021, 10:16 PM)RabbiO Wrote: Ah, bitchute, the site that makes life easy for anti-semites, those who deny the Shoah, and those who hate Israel by making all that hate filled excrement, oops I mean material, available on one site so the haters don’t have to web search to find the garbage they believe

RabbiO,

Yes, these alternate sites may have content that is not desirable but it also has recently become a platform to not be silenced by the mainstream media.

I didn't see anything that is antisemitic in the video that was posted.

There are several others as sites as well -

Odysee
Rumble
Brandnewtube

to name a few plus a couple more.
Blue Bird,

I watched the video and didn't think it was extreme. I would like to hear someone from the other side discuss why they either agree or disagree with some of his points.

But the problem in the current world, is that hardly anybody if anyone would do so because that would bring Dr. McCullough's opinions out in the mainstream and that is NOT what mainstream wants at all. They seem to want to hide or dismiss any objective discussions.

It's a bit unsettling on both fronts as there seems to be dangers either way.

A little off topic, but I didn't like the promo at the end for what was endorsed to boost your immune system. I am a firm believer that we can do a great job of that ourselves with proper diet, exercise and stress management. Not that it is 100% foolproof and that sometimes other means may be required, just that our bodies were made to combat most of what is out there if we treat it right.

Just my own personal thoughts that are always open to conversation!