The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1492 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1492 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1638 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 817 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1585 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1585 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1492 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1585 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Covid vaccine and the Jewish CEO of Pfizer
For some reason, the previous post won't let itself get editted  Huh In the following video, authorities selectively ban counterdemonstrations against pandemic-related mandates, simultaneously allowing breaches of the mandate seen in the previous video to take place with impunity:

This is not about vaccines, I just read this article about people who are indirectly affected by the current events. They can't talk about their lives anymore.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2021...ecord-high
(08-03-2021, 10:48 AM)Blue Bird Wrote: This is not about vaccines, I just read this article about people who are indirectly affected by the current events. They can't talk about their lives anymore.

Yes, there is another pandemic with loss of lives that is happening.
[quote pid='4838' dateline='1627882950']

Alan_Boskov Wrote:...Despite social distancing and mask-wearing mandate, the police aren't anywhere to be seen at this selectively-allowed demonstration. Therefore, no measures are taken for establishing law and order...[/quote=]
That wasn't the video of which I've originally posted. Here, a second try:

[/quote]
(08-03-2021, 04:23 PM)Alan_Boskov Wrote: [quote pid='4838' dateline='1627882950']

[/quote]

I just wanted to say that German is like Chinese for many people. Maybe you find an english source like DW News  Smile
(08-03-2021, 05:20 PM)Blue Bird Wrote: I just wanted to say that German is like Chinese for many people. Maybe you find an english source like DW News  Smile

Thanks Blue Bird!

Almost every language is like Chinese for me!

With the exception of Spanish which I took in High School but remember very little of.
(08-03-2021, 06:30 PM)searchinmyroots Wrote:
(08-03-2021, 05:20 PM)Blue Bird Wrote: I just wanted to say that German is like Chinese for many people. Maybe you find an english source like DW News  Smile

Thanks Blue Bird!

With the exception of Spanish which I took in High School but remember very little of.

Really, you had Spanish at school? I like that language but can't speak the rolling r.

I guess with your Spanish it's like with my French. But I don't like French. So learning was agonizing.
(08-03-2021, 08:48 PM)Blue Bird Wrote:
(08-03-2021, 06:30 PM)searchinmyroots Wrote:

Thanks Blue Bird!

Really, you had Spanish at school? I like that language but can't speak the rolling r.

I guess with your Spanish it's like with my French. But I don't like French. So learning was agonizing.

Yes, we were encouraged to take a language. Actually, in elementary school I did take French for a very short while. Then in High School, Spanish. Never really excelled or took either one seriously at the time but looking back, it would have been nice to really know another language.

It's really strange how people in other countries usually know more than one language and most of us here in the USA, in my opinion, don't really care about it.
(08-03-2021, 12:53 PM)searchinmyroots Wrote:
(08-03-2021, 10:48 AM)Blue Bird Wrote: This is not about vaccines, I just read this article about people who are indirectly affected by the current events. They can't talk about their lives anymore.

“We’re living in a parallel pandemic: a drug, alcohol, and mental health pandemic that has only worsened due to the virus. Enough is enough … we need to come together as a society and take real action.”

“Covid-19 has impacted on the nation’s mental health, but the effect of isolation, financial insecurity and fear has hit many of those who were already vulnerable..."

A very sad reality are the deaths due to the reaction of the virus not the virus itself. Newslink after newslink continue to report the virus as the main culprit rather than the reaction to it. Why is that?  We've had flu viruses in the past and did not respond by crushing livelihoods and destroying peoples lives. We dealt with it as a part of life and death.   While the death rate remains incredibly low especially among children and young people the impact of the lockdown and mandated mask wearing has certainly caused its share of harm.
(08-03-2021, 11:21 PM)Dana Wrote:
(08-03-2021, 12:53 PM)searchinmyroots Wrote:

“We’re living in a parallel pandemic: a drug, alcohol, and mental health pandemic that has only worsened due to the virus. Enough is enough … we need to come together as a society and take real action.”

“Covid-19 has impacted on the nation’s mental health, but the effect of isolation, financial insecurity and fear has hit many of those who were already vulnerable..."

A very sad reality are the deaths due to the reaction of the virus not the virus itself. Newslink after newslink continue to report the virus as the main culprit rather than the reaction to it.  Why is that?  We've had flu viruses in the past and did not respond by crushing livelihoods and destroying peoples lives. We dealt with it as a part of life and death.   While the death rate remains incredibly low especially among children and young people the impact of the lockdown and mandated mask wearing has certainly caused its share of harm.

Absolutely!

Our poor children who have lost so much precious time both learning and interacting. A lot more children have died year after year from the flu than from this virus. Why weren't there any lockdowns then?

So many loved ones who died without being able to see their own family.

How many people who lost their jobs, their businesses and livelihoods.

If the ones with obesity, Type 2 Diabetes and cardio vascular disease are the top contributors to death from/with Covid, why are they giving out free donuts and other things that add to their diseases? Where is the concern to help prevent, stabilize or even reverse those diseases where it is clearly documented as contributing to the most deaths?

That is what irks me, that all they talk about is an injection and continue to ignore the biggest contributors to deaths, even if there wasn't any Covid. Even if they spoke about it just as often, saying how just as important it is as the injection, then I wouldn't see things as so one-sided.