The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1621 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New year's goals
Hi people! Which are you goals for this new year?
(01-05-2022, 03:30 AM)Ismq Wrote: Hi people! Which are you goals for this new year?

Hello Ismq.

I don't really make any New Year's resolutions as I try to have goals that are everyday ones.

Why wait!
I have a goal that costs more than a day, but can only be achieved with small and large steps every day.
(01-05-2022, 08:01 PM)Blue Bird Wrote: I have a goal that costs more than a day, but can only be achieved with small and large steps every day.

One step at a time!

No medium steps?
Most of them will be medium steps, thank you for the reminder!
I guess it's not that important how you get there, just that you make an effort to do so!
(01-06-2022, 03:11 PM)searchinmyroots Wrote: I guess it's not that important how you get there, just that you make an effort to do so!

We have an encrypted wording here in employment certificates that goes: 'He always tried hard.....' which means that this person may have creative ideas but never finished anything.

I know that's not what you mean, you want to take the pressure off, right? Normally I would agree, but while there are only a few "musts" like dying, there are some things that also require determination.
(01-06-2022, 03:55 PM)Blue Bird Wrote:
(01-06-2022, 03:11 PM)searchinmyroots Wrote: I guess it's not that important how you get there, just that you make an effort to do so!

We have an encrypted wording here in employment certificates that goes: 'He always tried hard.....' which means that this person may have creative ideas but never finished anything.

I know that's not what you mean, you want to take the pressure off, right? Normally I would agree, but while there are only a few "musts" like dying, there are some things that also require determination.

Yes, you are right.

No sense in trying if you aren't really putting the effort in to complete the mission!
My New Year's goal this year will be to continue to learn from doctors, which I consider to be giants, such as Dr. Peter McCullough, Dr. Robert Malone and psychologists such as Mattias Desmett and Mark McDonald.  Brilliant men with the integrity to speak the truth in spite of efforts to silence them.

I'm currently reading Mark McDonald M.D. book United States of Fear - How America Fell Victim To A Mass Delusional Psychosis.  When I finish I'll go back and read it again.  Small goals for now but to stay the course learning from people I have respect for.
Dana,

I am currently reading Dr. Scott Atlas's book - "The Plague Upon Our House".

So eye opening and sad at the same time as to how our government operated.with it's "Task Force" and political pressures.

Can't even imagine what is going on (or is not going on) in the new administration.