The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1621 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remembering the 1994 Cave of the Patriarchs massacre
See Cave of the Patriarchs massacre.

I pray that we become a people who looks upon Goldstein, Kahane and Kach and insists: never again.
To be is to stand for. - Abraham Joshua Heschel
(02-25-2019, 12:49 PM)nili Wrote: See Cave of the Patriarchs massacre.

I pray that we become a people who looks upon Goldstein, Kahane and Kach  and insists: never again.

I believe that we already are a people for the most part who look upon stuff like this with loathing.  Praise to the late Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin and those Israelis who immediately condemned the action of the murderous coward who did that.  Religious extremism that leads to violence, regardless of whose side perpetrates it, is absolute evil, IMO.
Heart !לחיים

(02-25-2019, 01:57 PM)Channalee Wrote:
(02-25-2019, 12:49 PM)nili Wrote: See Cave of the Patriarchs massacre.

I pray that we become a people who looks upon Goldstein, Kahane and Kach  and insists: never again.

I believe that we already are a people for the most part who look upon stuff like this with loathing.  Praise to the late Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin and those Israelis who immediately condemned the action of the murderous coward who did that.  Religious extremism that leads to violence, regardless of whose side perpetrates it, is absolute evil, IMO.

Well said!
To be is to stand for. - Abraham Joshua Heschel