The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1621 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A question about Jewish Priests
Chavak

Having now read your link, I agree. Very wise words.

The funny thing is believing in reincarnation I had failed to appreciate fully the bigger picture here of (1) myself incarnation through incarnation, and (2) the more fully the work of others on a similar path.

You have inadvertently pushed me towards my preferred option of ‘in effect in this incarnation’ giving up, on big picture stuff, and simply reporting back on the state of human evolution on death, whenever my cancer gets me. That’s not to say that I won’t help and gently do good where I can. Just that the key stuff for humanity at this specific, and key, point in time, I will largely if not totally withdraw from. Two decades of being ignored (which doesn’t bother me), ridicule and grief (which do) are enough.

The Priest tells me, that in his opinion, I am in effect (as I understand him) an advanced party of Divine reillumination coming to this planet. Given that this planet, its people, and all life on it, are important to me, at a global perspective level, I have wondered. But ultimately my decision is one of either (1) reporting back that humanity needs another Diving helping hand or (2) helping humanity to overcome its excesses ourselves and rebalance the darkness of money addiction, egos etc.

It seems that (2) isn’t wanted enough, so (1) it is.

Thank you again Chavak.

(As a cheeky aside, as someone very much into Ancient Egypt, it had never occurred to me that Jewish beliefs would align with my own, or that a Jewish Priest would take so much time over decades to help me. Perhaps in my ancient Egyptian days I helped you.)
Chavak

Please forgive the above Egyptian comment. I realise that it is a sensitive subject for your people.

For what it is worth, my resonance with that time is (1) mainly the 18th Dynasty Akhenaten era, (2) in the Great Pyramid of Giza at some historical point, and (3) I believe that I was given the authority to use Ma’at Ankh Re (without cartouche) (truth/balance, of life, from the source) as a name in this lifetime after an experience in the Oxford University Egyptian Library. Of course I could simply be as mad as a hatter.
Before I stop posting, in the interest of balance to the ancient Egypt I would note that:

1. I am able to ‘connect’ with some objects of various religions.
2. Re Jerusalem (a place close to my heart), I have past life connections with a building in, what I think is the Christian area (an old church), and in a prison at/under one of the gates (as a prisoner). The Temple Mount itself is special, but you know that.

Anyhow I am diverting off course and I have posted way more that I expected. Suffice to say I value and am grateful for your kind assistance, in helping me gain a rounder perspective. Thank you.
Having written the above in the early hours I thought it best to clarify a point that might have left you scratching your head.

1. ‘The process’ to me, is helping humanity evolve.
2. This could be achieved by doing your very best in the real world. Bit by bit, little by little. This is the process you were directing me towards, and which I agree wholeheartedly with.
3. However, there is another way to evolve humanity from its current state of deepening darkness.
4. That is Divine intervention, again.
5. Those are two separate processes.
6. While I would love humanity to self evolve itself through its current state of strengthening darkness, which frankly is destroying lives (though giving experiences); I simply cannot see how I can effectively contribute anymore. I tried for two decades, since the millennium.
7. But that still leaves the process of, in effect auditing human behaviour, and reporting that back.
8. This is the process that I intent to continue day by day, bit by bit, while doing what good I can until Mother Nature and father time come for me.
9. Now God may well ignore my opinion, or may combine it with others, or may act upon it. I don’t know.
10. But either way I will have served God, both directly, as well as through the everyday stuff of trying to reilluminate hearts through normal daily life.

11. The big picture stuff that I have endeavoured with, will hopefully be better achieved by those more skilled than me. I wish them every success in our increasingly fragile, power balance shifting world.

Thank you all for helping me actually make this decision that I have been toying with for some time.
(02-22-2023, 01:28 AM)Stewart Edwards Wrote: Chavak

Please forgive the above Egyptian comment. I realise that it is a sensitive subject for your people.

For what it is worth, my resonance with that time is (1) mainly the 18th Dynasty Akhenaten era, (2) in the Great Pyramid of Giza at some historical point, and (3) I believe that I was given the authority to use Ma’at Ankh Re (without cartouche) (truth/balance, of life, from the source) as a name in this lifetime after an experience in the Oxford University Egyptian Library. Of course I could simply be as mad as a hatter.

No issue. I find ancient Egypt interesting and was there in 1990....a long time ago. I'm not sensitive about it at all. I don't know much about ancient Egypt but I truly appreciated the magnificence of their historical  sites.