The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1621 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pray for Peace
This one is recent. May G-d protect her and all of those who fight for our existence.

Her husband is Yoni and has gone to war, pray for his safe return.

(10-20-2023, 04:40 PM)searchinmyroots Wrote: Yes, about the size of New Jersey here in the States.

About the size of Hesse, one of the smaller federal states in Germany and the shape of Sylt.
(10-20-2023, 05:38 PM)searchinmyroots Wrote: Her husband is Yoni has gone to war, pray for his safe return.

I have enjoyed their songs so many times in the car on my way to work and at home and hope he will finish the job soon and come back healthy!
(10-20-2023, 04:42 PM)searchinmyroots Wrote: This one is recent. May G-d protect her and all of those who fight for our existence.

She is just a child. There are no words for this horrible situation.
Yes, it's all heartbreaking and senseless.

Hoping the day will come soon where we all will live as one.

One day..................................

The deeper the night, the closer the day.
(10-20-2023, 08:23 PM)Blue Bird Wrote: The deeper the darkness, the closer the dawn.

Yes, may it come speedily in our day.
I would like to send this prayer to Israel as I do every morning

The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.

IDF soldiers singing together to welcome in Shabbos