The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1621 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problems with missionaries
Shalom Everyone, do not you think that IF Judaism would be able to present to the missionaries something that even King Solomon could not fathom, would that not be a dagger in the heart of their beliefs, especially if this FOUNDATION of the Torah is speaking of the True Messiah that Judaism is so eager to receive? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
Shalom Everyone, consider father Abraham.  When he reasoned with the Judge of ALL the Earth, did not he say:

"Far be it from You to do such a thing, to bring death upon the innocent as well as the guilty, so that innocent and guilty fare alike. Far be it from You! Shall not the Judge of all the earth deal justly?”

You see, the missionaries believe that the Judge of ALL the earth condemns their innocent "savior" so they would not be guilty, and this is not JUST.  Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
(08-02-2020, 08:05 PM)ImAHebrew Wrote: Shalom Everyone, consider father Abraham..........
Other than railing against missionaries, is there anything else you would be interested in discussing.
בקש שלום ורדפהו
Shalom RabbiO, is this not the Counter Missionary Forum? Which forum do you want me to speak in? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
Shalom RabbiO, as a matter of fact, there is something I would like to discuss. I would like to discuss how the Ashes of the Red Heifer can BOTH defile and cleanse. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
(08-02-2020, 08:36 PM)ImAHebrew Wrote: Shalom RabbiO, as a matter of fact, there is something I would like to discuss.  I would like to discuss how the Ashes of the Red Heifer can BOTH defile and cleanse.  Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

Why not speak about things that other people might find interesting?
(08-07-2020, 04:55 PM)Jason Wrote:
(08-02-2020, 08:36 PM)ImAHebrew Wrote: Shalom RabbiO, as a matter of fact, there is something I would like to discuss.  I would like to discuss how the Ashes of the Red Heifer can BOTH defile and cleanse.  Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

Why not speak about things that other people might find interesting?

Shabbat Shalom Jason, you mean sort of like how Madame Curie tried to speak about her discovering the secrets of Radium, and most would not listen because of her gender? Those who were not interested to hear her, or see her succeed, now have egg on their face, don't they? Her discoveries concerning the secrets of Radium is very minor compared to discovering the secrets of the Red Heifer. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
Shalom Everyone, the missionaries are in the same boat as those who were spoken of here:

(Lk 18:34) And they understood none of these things: and this saying was hid from them, neither knew they the things which were spoken.

Yes, the missionaries understand none of these things in where they were written about, as it has been hid from them.  Here again, they should be praying, "Open thou mine eyes that I may behold wondrous things out of Thy Torah."

Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew
Shalom Everyone, another question.  Are the missionaries capable of causing any JEALOUSY to Israel:

(Deut 32:21) ...and I will move them to jealousy with [those which are] not a people;...
  (Hos 1:10) ...Ye [are] not my people, [there] it shall be said unto them, [Ye are] the sons of the living EL.
 (Amos 9:11-12)
  (11) In that day will I raise up the tabernacle of David that is fallen, and close up the breaches thereof; and I will raise up his ruins, and
 I will build it as in the days of old:
  (12) That they may possess the remnant of Edom, and of all the Gentiles, which are called by My NAME, saith HaShem that doeth this.

Can they provoke Israel to any JEALOUSY by their nonsense of shedding the blood of the Innocent so that their deity can forgive them?  Those missionaries are NOT the Lo-Ammi, and they will have nothing to do with rebuilding the fallen tabernacle of David, as it will REQUIRE that the Ashes of the Red Heifer be Sprinkled upon the unclean before that rebuilding can take place.  All they want to do is denounce anything that Moses has said concerning The Ordinance of the Torah. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew
I just don't have patience for this type of questioning. Seriously, you believe in Jesus of your own admission. How are you any different in your beliefs?