The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1621 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Israel: Are the Palestinian Arabs as they claim really victims, or are they victim-makers?
(11-21-2021, 06:09 PM)Lorotzelotzarich Wrote: FWIW, It would be much easier to read these threads if the body of the initial comments weren't so long that imho the nearly 1000 users signed up for this forum treat it as tl;dr thread. [...]

I recognize your annoyance, your criticism, and indeed am grateful for your feedback. 
There is a difference between opening a discussion with a short unsubstantiated opinion, compared with one that has factual information supported by sources. 
Why then do I choose to do the latter? 
Some people like yourself understand these matters and maybe do not desire to challenge the lies against Israel and the Jewish people currently promoted on social media. However, others would like to do that, and would like to have the information to make that possible. I repeat the major "Palestinian" Arab propaganda together with rebuttal, which I hope will form a resource here, for the wider Jewish Community including young people. 
While I do not pretend to be an expert, what you see from me is the result of about 8 years research and experience in rebutting "Palestinian" Arab propaganda on a different and now defunct, major website.
I don't know how much smaller a text would suit you, as that tends to vary from person to person, but if a particular discussion interests you (since I try to put the most important points first), consider maybe just reading the first few paragraphs and just ignore the rest, as you wish.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are the Palestinian Arabs as they claim really victims, or are they victim-makers? - by Robert - 11-24-2021, 10:57 AM