The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1621 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Israel: Are the Palestinian Arabs as they claim really victims, or are they victim-makers?
(11-24-2021, 02:02 PM)Lorotzelotzarich Wrote: IMO, the current generation stops reading after a few sentences. Each one of these threads has the same 3-4 users. If you shorten it to cover one new instance at a time with a single topic, you may get more users to interact with the thread. [...]

I’m grateful for your feedback. Please may I ask if you would be willing to let me have the benefit of your insight:

In Jewish communities worldwide, many Jewish people (as an interview on “France 24” only too clearly illustrated) have come to believe the highly-successful “Palestinian” Arab propaganda, as reinforced by the Media within the country in which that Jewish community lives, that:
The “Palestinians” were the native people of a country called “Palestine” who had their country stolen from them by Jewish invaders, and as a result of which live under Israeli/Jewish oppression/persecution and occupation, not to mention also: apartheid, genocide, and expulsion (all at the same time)!

Such Jewish people believe all that unverified-nonsense, there being zero-information coming their way to rebut it. As a result, such people having a strong sense of justice, are emotionally upset upon the “Palestinians” behalf, and consequently, also very angry against Israel.

Please then may I invite you to let me know, how you will seek to disabuse such Jewish people of their misapprehension, while making certain to keep within the size of text you have let me know you consider appropriate; and also while providing them with proof for your reasoning, so they will be less likely to react to you by dismissing what you say to them (as pro-"Palestinian" Arabs typically react), as: “Propaganda”, “Hasbara”, “Dehumanization”, “Subterfuge”, “Rant”, “Lies”, “Fake”, “Spam”.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are the Palestinian Arabs as they claim really victims, or are they victim-makers? - by Robert - 11-25-2021, 02:14 PM