Jewish Forums

Full Version: Covid vaccine and the Jewish CEO of Pfizer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Regarding my own issues logging on......

The followingappears at the top of my screen and then disappears after I click on the 'Reload this page' symbol at top left......

"The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jaihare/thehebrewcafe.com/forum/inc/languages/english/replyban.lang.php:1) - Line: 1939 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP] errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1939 header
/inc/functions.php 2009 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 665 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jaihare/thehebrewcafe.com/forum/inc/languages/english/replyban.lang.php:1) - Line: 1939 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 665 mark_thread_read"

Perhaps it is a clue?

My best to all,

Daryavesh
(11-10-2021, 09:31 AM)Daryavesh Wrote: [ -> ]Regarding my own issues logging on......

The followingappears at the top of my screen and then disappears after I click on the 'Reload this page' symbol at top left......

"The following warnings occurred:
File Line Function
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 665 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 665 mark_thread_read"

Perhaps it is a clue?

My best to all,

Daryavesh

Daryavesh,

I'm hoping Jason will chime in soon.
I have the same problem now. I can't send a pm anymore.

Maybe Jason can fix this.

Daryavesh, you have a new rating or reputation, please check it out.
(11-14-2021, 08:17 PM)Blue Bird Wrote: [ -> ]I have the same problem now. I can't send a pm anymore.

Looks like a system wide issue.

I'll see if I can contact Jason another way.
(11-14-2021, 08:19 PM)searchinmyroots Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-14-2021, 08:17 PM)Blue Bird Wrote: [ -> ]I have the same problem now. I can't send a pm anymore.

Looks like a system wide issue.

I'll see if I can contact Jason another way.

Thank you searchinmyroots.

Thank you, Blue Bird! It is good to hear from you. I have accepted your buddy request. Are you still having problems sending a PM? 

Have you tried logging on and then when it immediately boots you off...... Click on the 'reload this page' symbol at top left of computer screen? I have had to do this every time I log on for a couple of weeks now. So far, it seems to work.

Perhaps the forum has been hacked or disrupted in some way?

Best regards and good luck with your computer,

Daryavesh
Daryavesh, no there was no way to send you a message yesterday, something was kaputt.

Great, Jason, thank you that you repaired the message function and thank you searching, too.
Dr. Zelenko's commentary video. The topic of debate being the outlawing of mRNA innoculations:

https://thewatchtowers.org/dr-zelenkos-i...ust-watch/
Every once in a while there needs to be a system software update.

Looks like Jason will have to do one shortly when he has time.

This is normal as we've done this several times in the past.
(11-15-2021, 03:08 PM)searchinmyroots Wrote: [ -> ]Every once in a while there needs to be a system software update.

Looks like Jason will have to do one shortly when he has time.

This is normal as we've done this several times in the past.

Oh yes of course, software needs an update from time to time. I didn't think of that either. You two do a good job, I'm really grateful.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40