Jewish Forums

Full Version: Covid vaccine and the Jewish CEO of Pfizer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
(12-09-2021, 02:42 PM)Lorotzelotzarich Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-09-2021, 02:09 AM)searchinmyroots Wrote: [ -> ]Yep, slowly but surely more truths are coming out which is being hidden by the most mainstream media and governments.

Here is a report that seems to confirm it's the vaccinated that is causing more mutations -

https://popularrationalism.substack.com/...under?s=08

Just to be clear, I'm not an expert in this at all and do think there are extremes on both sides.

But what bothers me is my observations of how one sided this is being promoted without any honest open debate.

That's what does and will raise my suspicions!

FYI, James Lyons-Weiler who wrote this article was already outed as  "wholly unqualified to opine on the question of vaccine causation" when he did so with the HPV vaccine.

https://ecf.cofc.uscourts.gov/cgi-bin/sh...1367-108-0

I don't know about "outed", it looks as if they didn't accept his testimony based on him not having the proper degree and relying on affidavits and a report that wasn't peer reviewed. That doesn't necessarily make him wrong, just that his claims are not accepted.

As to the article I linked, he references an article posted on the ACS Publications website, so it's not his opinion or an affidavit.

I wouldn't dismiss people so fast.
For me it is not important which person brings information. I like to look at things and try to check whether it is true or not. In my country we have a politician who is politically on the other side of me, but I like to listen to her because her thoughts are logical and she always brings new information to the table.

Is it really a matter of safety when they deny food to people who don't want the shot? Isn't it more about control? And how many shots will it take to inject yourself to freedom?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/lEjgohFGgdbT/
(12-09-2021, 03:17 PM)Blue Bird Wrote: [ -> ]For me it is not important which person brings information. I like to look at things and try to check whether it is true or not. In my country we have a politician who is politically on the other side of me, but I like to listen to her because her thoughts are logical and she always brings new information to the table.

Is it really a matter of safety when they deny food to people who don't want the shot? Isn't it more about control? And how many shots will it take to inject yourself to freedom?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/lEjgohFGgdbT/

Yes!

I have come to realize that even if the person may not be always in line with what I think, it is always smart to at least listen to what they have to say and check the information they are presenting.

And of course that holds true for the people that may be in line with what I think as sometimes not all they present may be trustworthy either.
(12-09-2021, 12:48 AM)Daryavesh Wrote: [ -> ]On a related matter...... Dr. Malone is spot on. He is the inventor of mRNA technology. I follow him and Dr. Zelenko on this subject.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INHpQL9fgto

Dr. Robert Malone is so refreshing to listen to! I find him nspirational and honest.  I am glad to learn he endorses the studies from Mattias Desmett. I believe they are right on the mark that this - the whole narrow focus on SARS COV2 has had a hypnotic effect on a good portion of the population. People have been primed to go mad.  A very helpful message he left us with in becoming involved with local communities.

A couple days ago I walked to the mail box and stopped for a vehicle making a turn. The woman driving (a neighbor) was alone and wearing a mask. I smiled and waved unmasked with my nose exposed and breathing freely. She stared at me, didn't wave back and her eyes weren't smiling.  Without a conversation it's hard to know where she was coming from but from her gaze alone I would guess it had more to do with my not wearing a mask that made her appear anxious even a little angry.  In a small way I think this is an example of the current hypnosis.
(12-10-2021, 04:12 PM)Dana Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-09-2021, 12:48 AM)Daryavesh Wrote: [ -> ]On a related matter...... Dr. Malone is spot on. He is the inventor of mRNA technology. I follow him and Dr. Zelenko on this subject.......

Dr. Robert Malone is so refreshing to listen to! I find him nspirational and honest.  I am glad to learn he endorses the studies from Mattias Desmett. I believe they are right on the mark that this - the whole narrow focus on SARS COV2 has had a hypnotic effect on a good portion of the population. People have been primed to go mad.  A very helpful message he left us with in becoming involved with local communities.

A couple days ago I walked to the mail box and stopped for a vehicle making a turn. The woman driving (a neighbor) was alone and wearing a mask. I smiled and waved unmasked with my nose exposed and breathing freely. She stared at me, didn't wave back and her eyes weren't smiling.  Without a conversation it's hard to know where she was coming from but from her gaze alone I would guess it had more to do with my not wearing a mask that made her appear anxious even a little angry.  In a small way I think this is an example of the current hypnosis.

So you were walking unmasked outside, correct?

And she was driving alone in a car with a mask on, correct?

To me, in both cases, I don't see where a mask is necessary, either being alone or being outside.

Yes, it unfortunately looks to be a hypnosis of some sort, so sad that people are falling into it.

I heard, if I'm not mistaken, Oregon was looking into making it mandatory to wear a mask indoors indefinitely. I hope I'm wrong!!!

Good Dana that you weren't wearing a mask. It's so important that we use every gray area to show what the normal world looks like. I saw a little boy a few hours ago with his father in the supermarket. It was so sad to see him looking around for friendly faces. I did a bit of nonsense with him to cheer him up, but I actually felt like crying.

They wouldn't let you in the store without a mask. But the place around the store is a grey area. A mask is also required there, but nobody controls it. When I leave the store the first thing I do is take the mask off.

When this nonsense started last year, I bought a muzzle and wore it over my mask. Now I've gotten so used to my mask that I have to teach myself that it shouldn't be like that.
(12-10-2021, 04:50 PM)searchinmyroots Wrote: [ -> ]

So you were walking unmasked outside, correct?

And she was driving alone in a car with a mask on, correct?

To me, in both cases, I don't see where a mask is necessary, either being alone or being outside.

Yes, it unfortunately looks to be a hypnosis of some sort, so sad that people are falling into it.

I heard, if I'm not mistaken, Oregon was looking into making it mandatory to wear a mask indoors indefinitely. I hope I'm wrong!!!

Yes. I am walking unmasked and she is masked with her window open and is stopped. We are well over 6 feet apart in a residential area. So far customers and shoppers are not required to be masked while employees are. For the most part people remain unmasked while outside as well as inside. Food shopping is critical and I anticipate one day to hear the announcement that unless one is vaccinated you won't be able to enter the store.

I like conversing about this so I asked a close relative what they would do under those circumstances. Would they get the jab so they can shop for food?  He said of course he would and if I was smart I'd get the vaccination so as not to starve, a no brainer.  My response was that I didn't think we had much more to say.

I hope you are wrong about Oregon but likely not.   These are small steps, encroachments on our basic rights that once relinquished I doubt we'll get back!  Unimaginable we'd ever see the day where breathing unmasked would be equivalent to a crime.
(12-10-2021, 05:51 PM)Dana Wrote: [ -> ]So far customers and shoppers are not required to be masked while employees are. For the most part people remain unmasked while outside as well as inside. Food shopping is critical and I anticipate one day to hear the announcement that unless one is vaccinated you won't be able to enter the store.

I like conversing about this so I asked a close relative what they would do under those circumstances. Would they get the jab so they can shop for food?  He said of course he would and if I was smart I'd get the vaccination so as not to starve, a no brainer.  My response was that I didn't think we had much more to say.

This is funny. We had the opposite rules here at a garden center called Dehner. Staff didn't have to wear masks, but buyers did.

I think this is an abusive state-people relationship. You won't get any food until you do what we want. Some may know this behavior from sad childhood days.
(12-10-2021, 05:44 PM)Blue Bird Wrote: [ -> ]

Good Dana that you weren't wearing a mask. It's so important that we use every gray area to show what the normal world looks like. I saw a little boy a few hours ago with his father in the supermarket. It was so sad to see him looking around for friendly faces. I did a bit of nonsense with him to cheer him up, but I actually felt like crying.

They wouldn't let you in the store without a mask. But the place around the store is a grey area. A mask is also required there, but nobody controls it. When I leave the store the first thing I do is take the mask off.

When this nonsense started last year, I bought a muzzle and wore it over my mask. Now I've gotten so used to my mask that I have to teach myself that it shouldn't be like that.

We need to remind ourselves Blue Bird that this is not normal on a regular basis so as not to get pulled in. I like that Mattias Desmett had said just make an effort verbally even  if  just to say you do not agree.

While waiting at the school crosswalk recently there are children age 5 or 6 with the face coverings and it breaks my heart to see the mental abuse placed on them.  I wore my face diaper in the doctors office and the nurse had made a comment to my comment about asking if I could remain in the room.  I was a driver for someone else.
Anyways, she thought I was worried about catching the virus I think and I blurted out, "oh my gosh this whole thing is insane!"  "No, that is not why I asked."  Took her a little by surprise but I think she appreciated the response.  They are unable to express themselves honestly while employed so it helps to learn others do think the same.
(12-10-2021, 06:04 PM)Blue Bird Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-10-2021, 05:51 PM)Dana Wrote: [ -> ]...

This is funny. We had the opposite rules here at a garden center called Dehner. Staff didn't have to wear masks, but buyers did.

I think this is an abusive state-people relationship. You won't get any food until you do what we want. Some may know this behavior from sad childhood days.

That company is in Austria. There has been a national mandate for everyone to wear masks indoors.
  • FFP2 masks must be worn in all indoor spaces that are not private areas, i.e. for all stores and for services provided in close physical proximity.
https://www.wien.info/en/travel-info/cor...nna-388282
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40