Jewish Forums

Full Version: Covid vaccine and the Jewish CEO of Pfizer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Just saw the attached.

I'm happy to see the Rabbinical courts have taken the time to listen and study all sides of this to make their latest decision.
(11-29-2021, 01:34 PM)searchinmyroots Wrote: [ -> ]Just saw the attached.

I'm happy to see the Rabbinical courts have taken the time to listen and study all sides of this to make their latest decision.

Sarcasm?
(11-29-2021, 02:39 PM)Lorotzelotzarich Wrote: [ -> ]

Sarcasm?

No.

When the shots first came out, if I'm not mistaken, most Rabbi's determined it was necessary to take it and considered it law.

Now, many months later and after seeing results and studying the science that wasn't originally available, the Rabbi's in the Delineation I attached seems to have changed their view.

Did you read it through?
(11-29-2021, 02:49 PM)searchinmyroots Wrote: [ -> ]

Sarcasm?

No.

When the shots first came out, if I'm not mistaken, most Rabbi's determined it was necessary to take it and considered it law.

Now, many months later and after seeing results and studying the science that wasn't originally available, the Rabbi's in the Delineation I attached seems to have changed their view.

Did you read it through?

Not then, not now. In the early days the highest concentrations in the US were known as Red Zones. They were the Orthodox Jewish neighborhoods. The document you supplied continues that process.

Israel actual numbers for Orthodox cities have shown numerous times that their decision is wrong.

https://datadashboard.health.gov.il/COVID-19/general
(11-29-2021, 03:14 PM)Lorotzelotzarich Wrote: [ -> ]

Sarcasm?

No.

Did you read it through?

Not then, not now. In the early days the highest concentrations in the US were known as Red Zones. They were the Orthodox Jewish neighborhoods. The document you supplied continues that process.

Israel actual numbers for Orthodox cities have shown numerous times that their decision is wrong.

Thanks but I don't read Hebrew! Sorry about that.

I don't ever recall seeing a Halachic Delineation though.

Yes, live in NY where many of the red zones are/were and know many people within them.

Many did suffer in the early days as did so many others since it wasn't really known how to treat it effectively.

But in most cases, almost the entire community had it and has since moved on to normal practices.
(11-29-2021, 03:34 PM)searchinmyroots Wrote: [ -> ]

Sarcasm?

No.

Did you read it through?

Thanks but I don't read Hebrew! Sorry about that.

Open in Chrome and right click page to translate into English.

Sarcasm?

No.

Did you read it through?

Yes, live in NY where many of the red zones are/were and know many people within them.

Many did suffer in the early days as did so many others since it wasn't really known how to treat it effectively.

But in most cases, almost the entire community had it and has since moved on to normal practices.

The link you supplied should have had it's own thread as it has to do with halakhah in relation to a single type of vaccine compared to other vaccines. Which thus brings up this document.

https://www.rabbinicalassembly.org/sites...0final.pdf

As to things moving into 'normal practices', not really. What people don't see is a issue right now. There are many people who are sick and stuck at home. Across the US there is a shortage of mechanical oxygen concentrators, thus people are having oxygen tanks delivered.
(11-29-2021, 04:00 PM)Lorotzelotzarich Wrote: [ -> ]The link you supplied should have had it's own thread as it has to do with halakhah in relation to a single type of vaccine compared to other vaccines. Which thus brings up this document.

As to things moving into 'normal practices', not really. What people don't see is a issue right now. There are many people who are sick and stuck at home. Across the US there is a shortage of mechanical oxygen concentrators, thus people are having oxygen tanks delivered.

I saw that document earlier this year. You'll note it is dated from January, when the shots were first being administered.

The individual one I linked to is from November of this year and includes observations form the last 9 months and I think it is relevant to thi
s thread. No need to open another one about Covid.

In my opinion, I don't think there is a shortage of mechanical oxygen concentrators as you say. Early on last year when there seemed to be a shortage, there was an executive order signed by the then President to have many manufactured, even by car makers. Here in NY, thousands were sent and many never used.

I also question what the true underlying issues are for the people who need these.

Did you read the Delineation and what they wrote about misinformation and hidden info?

Thank you for sharing this peace of paper, it changes my sadness into joy. I was so disappointed with the first claim and have great respect for them that they are open and ready to change their minds publicly.
(11-29-2021, 04:00 PM)Lorotzelotzarich Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-29-2021, 02:39 PM)Lorotzelotzarich Wrote: [ -> ]Sarcasm?

No.

Did you read it through?

The link you supplied should have had it's own thread as it has to do with halakhah in relation to a single type of vaccine compared to other vaccines. Which thus brings up this document.

I'm a bit allergic when I hear that a community of Jews is at high risk of disease.

The Amish lived without restrictions or vaccinations during the pandemic, they spread viruses among themselves via the communion cup.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1DgWYdukZU

Isn't it amazing? They had their best year ever.

If you let the government take control, things could happen like in Australia where Aboriginal people were taken to a quarantine camp with the military.

https://trialsitenews.com/are-the-vulner...ine-camps/

Of course, they care only for the Aboriginal's safety.

Each of us has around 39 trillion bacteria and ten times more good and bad viruses in and on our bodies. Only one percent of the viruses are explored. In my opinion, a virus test makes no sense. 'Being infected' only says that you have this virus in you, that's nothing to worry about, it's normal, you have millions of potentially deadly viruses in and on you.

We should concentrate on things that really make a difference:

What helps our immune system? It is pretty clearly defined in most cases -

1 - Proper Diet
2 - Adequate Exercise
3 - Getting enough Sleep
4 - Stress Reduction

(From searchinmyroots in a previous post)

And, of course, early treatment of the sick.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40