Jewish Forums

Full Version: Covid vaccine and the Jewish CEO of Pfizer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
(12-10-2021, 09:30 PM)Lorotzelotzarich Wrote: [ -> ]You're link is grasping at straws as it's a old article dated "April 1, 2020".

You must have missed the last line of Bluebirds post as you conveniently left it off -

"This is an older report, but this exception was in place this summer, too. There are dozens of different rules in Germany."
(12-11-2021, 11:34 PM)searchinmyroots Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-10-2021, 09:30 PM)Lorotzelotzarich Wrote: [ -> ]You're link is grasping at straws as it's a old article dated "April 1, 2020".

You must have missed the last line of Bluebirds post as you conveniently left it off -

"This is an older report, but this exception was in place this summer, too. There are dozens of different rules in Germany."

That line was edited into the post after I created my post. 

If there are 'currently' different rules depending where one is in Germany, then Bluebird should post it and not a article from the early days when a cloth mask was acceptable instead of a medical level face mask. The article Bluebird used pre-dates vaccinations as they weren't started until December of 2020 in Germany.

Fwiw it was Denmark that had the hit or miss regulations, since the beginning of the pandemic, in addition to lifting the regulations across the entire country (in 2021).
(12-12-2021, 01:17 AM)Lorotzelotzarich Wrote: [ -> ]That line was edited into the post after I created my post.

I'm looking at the timeline and here's what my screen says -

Bluebird's original post - 12/10 9:25 PM

Bluebird's edit - 12/10 9:28 PM

Lorotzelotzarich post - 12/10 9:30 PM

Looks like Bluebird posted the edit just before your post, maybe you didn't see it until yours was posted.

Doesn't look like she deliberately changed it in response to your post as it seems she was changing it as you you were writing/posting, not after.

Does that make sense?
(12-13-2021, 12:17 AM)searchinmyroots Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-12-2021, 01:17 AM)Lorotzelotzarich Wrote: [ -> ]That line was edited into the post after I created my post.

Looks like Bluebird posted the edit just before your post, maybe you didn't see it until yours was posted.

Doesn't look like she deliberately changed it in response to your post as it seems she was changing it as you you were writing/posting, not after.

Does that make sense?

It doesn't matter if the edit was done while I was typing as it wasn't there when I quoted it. The article Bluebird predated the vaccines by eight months and is a different topic than this thread was started with (comparing a bakery to a $230 Million company, really?)

Blubirds original post in the beginning of this thread started with misinformation as a anti-vax scare tactic right from the first line stating "No vaccine was ever developed in less than 5 years. The test phases are not one after an other as they used to be and they still go on. And there are serious side effects" as the vaccine was built up upon similar vaccines and data based on similar criteria that spanned nearly 20 years as stated in the following link from a medical journal dated when the vaccine began it's roll out. Thus is didn't need the 5 years as stated. 

https://jbiomedsci.biomedcentral.com/art...20-00695-2
(12-13-2021, 02:53 AM)Lorotzelotzarich Wrote: [ -> ]

Does that make sense?

It doesn't matter if the edit was done while I was typing as it wasn't there when I quoted it. The article Bluebird predated the vaccines by eight months and is a different topic than this thread was started with (comparing a bakery to a $230 Million company, really?)

Blubirds original post in the beginning of this thread started with misinformation as a anti-vax scare tactic right from the first line stating "No vaccine was ever developed in less than 5 years. The test phases are not one after an other as they used to be and they still go on. And there are serious side effects" as the vaccine was built up upon similar vaccines and data based on similar criteria that spanned nearly 20 years as stated in the following link from a medical journal dated when the vaccine began it's roll out. Thus is didn't need the 5 years as stated. 

A suggestion, Lorotzelotzarich......

A measure of respect goes a long way. Calm yourself. Present your opinion without attacking those whom you perceive to have differing views. If your position has merit, it will receive the recognition you seek.

With respect,

Daryavesh
(12-13-2021, 09:40 AM)Daryavesh Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-13-2021, 02:53 AM)Lorotzelotzarich Wrote: [ -> ]

Does that make sense?

A suggestion, Lorotzelotzarich......

A measure of respect goes a long way. Calm yourself. Present your opinion without attacking those whom you perceive to have differing views. If your position has merit, it will receive the recognition you seek.

With respect,

Daryavesh

I've shared my experience of wearing masks over the summer and it's true.

Lorotzelotzarich, if you were G ‑ d or a friend, I would be interested in your opinion. But honestly I see no reason to defend myself as this is a forum and not a court.

Thank you searchinmyroots and Daryavesh for your posts. Yes, I didn't try very hard to prove what I said. But after I posted the article I saw that it was old and I thought it would be good to add this informatin.
Very good advice Daryavesh, I will try to remain calm myself as I write and share links and data from who think are credible.  Whenever I read or hear the term "anti-vaxer" referring to people who refuse the Sars Covid jab I disregard everything else they have to say. The term anti-vax is used as an insult against people that have been vaccinated, many heavily vaccinated already against a host of diseases such as polio, measles, mumps, small pox and more.  Millions of people are against This Vaccine and for good reason.  I choose to listen to Dr. Luc Montagnier, a virologist and, winner of the 2008 Nobel Prize in Medicine. The deaths are occuring much more among the vaccinated. The medical language is complex at the beginning but, listening in at around 3 minutes 30 seconds to 4:15 - "Because it is the vaccination that is creating the variants."  https://odysee.com/@sarahwestall:0/Montagnier:13

Anyone is able to visit the VAERS website to view the numbers. The high count of deaths as a result from the vaccination.

ALL VACCINES 2021
Death 9,261
Life Threatening 10,605
Permanent Disability 11,298

COVID19 VACCINE (COVID19)-ONLY 2021
Death 8,970
Life Threatening 10,258
Permanent Disability 10,398

COVID19 VACCINE (COVID19) 8,970
UNKNOWN VACCINES (UNK) 170
ZOSTER VACCINE (VARZOS) 47
(12-13-2021, 11:23 AM)Blue Bird Wrote: [ -> ]But honestly I see no reason to defend myself as this is a forum and not a court.

Absolutely Blue Bird.  It is a forum and your opinion and thoughts are a value.  We are human not machines and when I read the term "misinformation" a red flag goes up in my mind. I prefer to decide that for myself.
(12-13-2021, 12:12 PM)Dana Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-13-2021, 11:23 AM)Blue Bird Wrote: [ -> ]But honestly I see no reason to defend myself as this is a forum and not a court.

Absolutely Blue Bird.  It is a forum and your opinion and thoughts are a value.  We are human not machines and when I read the term "misinformation" a red flag goes up in my mind. I prefer to decide that for myself.

I don't like the 'misinformation' label either. That's the new framing for how we should call things.

Thank G-d we are human and I want to remain human, no more and no less.
(12-13-2021, 12:05 PM)Dana Wrote: [ -> ]Very good advice Daryavesh, I will try to remain calm myself as I write and share links and data from who think are credible.  Whenever I read or hear the term "anti-vaxer" referring to people who refuse the Sars Covid jab I disregard everything else they have to say. The term anti-vax is used as an insult against people that have been vaccinated, many heavily vaccinated already against a host of diseases such as polio, measles, mumps, small pox and more.  Millions of people are against This Vaccine and for good reason.  I choose to listen to Dr. Luc Montagnier, a virologist and, winner of the 2008 Nobel Prize in Medicine. The deaths are occuring much more among the vaccinated. The medical language is complex at the beginning but, listening in at around 3 minutes 30 seconds to 4:15 - "Because it is the vaccination that is creating the variants."  https://odysee.com/@sarahwestall:0/Montagnier:13

Anyone is able to visit the VAERS website to view the numbers. The high count of deaths as a result from the vaccination.

ALL VACCINES 2021
Death 9,261
Life Threatening 10,605
Permanent Disability 11,298

COVID19 VACCINE (COVID19)-ONLY 2021
Death 8,970
Life Threatening 10,258
Permanent Disability 10,398

COVID19 VACCINE (COVID19) 8,970
UNKNOWN VACCINES (UNK) 170
ZOSTER VACCINE (VARZOS) 47

Why don't people care?

Think of a terrorist attack that left 9,000 dead.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40