Jewish Forums

Full Version: Covid vaccine and the Jewish CEO of Pfizer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
(12-13-2021, 07:17 PM)robrecht Wrote: [ -> ]My impression is the exact opposite. Very high numbers of expressions of concern, with little consideration given to well founded scientific analysis.

Then perhaps until that scientific analysis is concretely worked out,  politics should get out of the way.  Forced compliance to take the shot is not the right approach nor is removing a person's livlihood.  This approach seems to shut down good faith discussion.
(12-13-2021, 07:36 PM)Blue Bird Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-13-2021, 07:17 PM)robrecht Wrote: [ -> ]My impression is the exact opposite. Very high numbers of expressions of concern, with little consideration given to well founded scientific analysis.

It would be helpful not to destroy these concerned voices. I find it arrogant to silence them by saying, you are not an expert. Wait until we finish our studies.

They have their studies around them: husbands, wifes, children.

What I mean by that it's hard to get through - I don't know if this phrase exists in English, I hope you understand what I'm trying to say - is:

People are silenced by rediculing them, saying that science is against them or that they are Nazis. What a strange strategy is that?

Let people talk and discuss. Listen to them and don't try to force "science" on them.

Please. I am not trying to destroy any concerned voices. Nor have I tried to silence anyone. I have not ridiculed anyone and I have not forced science on anyone.
Another thing that is troubling me throughout the World is what "science" is being presented in the mainstream media.

Why do you have to go to Rumble or Odysee to see well known scientists from around the world who are expressing their views?

Why don't we see a public discussion or debate from both sides, wouldn't that at least be fair?

There was an interview with Mr. Fauci where someone asked him what he thought about the report out of Israel that said once you have Covid most have a natural immunity that may be up to 7 times strong than the waning shot. His reply was he didn't know and we'd have to wait and see how long that immunity lasts.

Well, it's been several months later, most of the natural immunity is still strong and it has been shown to protect against the variants as well while the shot is declining in effectiveness and boosters are needed.

So why won't Mr. Fauci come out now and admit that? Where is the honesty if only one side of science is addressed?
(12-13-2021, 07:42 PM)Dana Wrote: [ -> ]

Then perhaps until that scientific analysis is concretely worked out,  politics should get out of the way.  Forced compliance to take the shot is not the right approach nor is removing a person's livlihood.  This approach seems to shut down good faith discussion.

I agree I hope you don't think that I was implying that politics should impede scientific analysis, that there should be forced vaccinations, nor that anyone's livelihood should be taken away. Rather I am merely trying to participate in a good faith discussion.
(12-13-2021, 08:06 PM)robrecht Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-13-2021, 07:42 PM)Dana Wrote: [ -> ]

I agree  I hope you don't think that I was implying that politics should impede scientific analysis, that there should be forced vaccinations, nor that anyone's livelihood should be taken away. Rather I am merely trying to participate in a good faith discussion.
Not at all!  I felt you would agree.  You are participating in a good faith discussion.  Thank you, Robrecht!  Wish the rest of the world would but, that is a bit out of our control.
(12-13-2021, 07:59 PM)searchinmyroots Wrote: [ -> ]Another thing that is troubling me throughout the World is what "science" is being presented in the mainstream media.

Why do you have to go to Rumble or Odysee to see well kno.wn scientists from around the world who are expressing their views?

Why don't we see a public discussion or debate from both sides, wouldn't that at least be fair?

There was an interview with Mr. Fauci where someone asked him what he thought about the report out of Israel that said once you have Covid most have a natural immunity that may be up to 7 times strong than the waning shot. His reply was he didn't know and we'd have to wait and see how long that immunity lasts.

Well, it's been several months later, most of the natural immunity is still strong and it has been shown to protect against the variants as well while the shot is declining in effectiveness and boosters are needed.

So why won't Mr. Fauci come out now and admit that? Where is the honesty if only one side of science is addressed?

In the discussions I've seen Fauci and others do honestly discuss the studies that indicate advantages of natural immunity as well as the studies that indicate the opposite. Otherwise I would not know about this since I am completely unfamiliar with Rumble or Odysee. I never heard of those websites until today. Never heard of bitchute until earlier in this thread.
(12-13-2021, 08:14 PM)robrecht Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-13-2021, 07:59 PM)searchinmyroots Wrote: [ -> ]Another thing that is troubling me throughout the World is what "science" is being presented in the mainstream media.

Why do you have to go to Rumble or Odysee to see well kno.wn scientists from around the world who are expressing their views?

In the discussions I've seen Fauci and others do honestly discuss the studies that indicate advantages of natural immunity as well as the studies that indicate the opposite. Otherwise I would not know about this since I am completely unfamiliar with Rumble or Odysee. I never heard of those websites until today. Never heard of bitchute until earlier in this thread.

Yes, those platforms have blossomed over the past 1 1/2 due to the censorship issues on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and other places.

Do yoy have a link to one of the discussions where Fauci discusses those studies? I'd be interested in seeing them for myself.

Thanks.
(12-13-2021, 09:39 PM)searchinmyroots Wrote: [ -> ]Do yoy have a link to one of the discussions where Fauci discusses those studies? I'd be interested in seeing them for myself.

Thanks.

No, I'm just recalling interviews I've seen on TV. When the Israel study came out a few months ago, Fauci admitted that an argument could be made that natural immunity might be better than vaccination, but more studies were needed to assess durability. More recently I think I saw where he was discussing an ongoing study that is comparing natural immunity vs vaccines over a longer term. I also recently heard parts of a very long interview Sanjay Gupta did with an advocate of natural immunity.
(12-13-2021, 11:16 PM)robrecht Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-13-2021, 09:39 PM)searchinmyroots Wrote: [ -> ]Do yoy have a link to one of the discussions where Fauci discusses those studies? I'd be interested in seeing them for myself.

Thanks.

No, I'm just recalling interviews I've seen on TV. When the Israel study came out a few months ago, Fauci admitted that an argument could be made that natural immunity might be better than vaccination, but more studies were needed to assess durability. More recently I think I saw where he was discussing an ongoing study that is comparing natural immunity vs vaccines over a longer term. I also recently heard parts of a very long interview Sanjay Gupta did with an advocate of natural immunity.

Good to hear they are at least talking about it!

I need to make sure I hear all sides as sometime my news feeds may not show those.

Thanks.
Just this morning there was a news report, also being spread about on Twitter and other social media platforms, about how Dr. Fauci has "finally said out loud what many people have been warning for over a year about the rushed mRNA vaccines: They may actually make the Covid pandemic worse."

Problem is, this is from an interview Dr. Fauci gave back in March of 2020, talking about potential problems with vaccines (and the likely benefit of natural immunity). In other words, it was something he said out loud nearly two years ago, showing that he has been discussing these issues honestly all along.

Choose your news sources wisely.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40